The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Friday, August 10, 2007

Job Hunting

I was offered the job I interviewed for on Wednesday. I can't accept it because of the awful drive I would have every morning. Tim says he won't stand for me working in another inner city environment again. At least for now. I've combed the job postings on PaREAP.net and I am down to three. Two I applied for weeks ago and have heard nothing. The Pa-Educator.com website doesn't always list school names so there is no way to follow up. So, I'm trying to do things to keep my mind off of it: Calling about houses (depressing in its self); Driving by them; Blogging; Reading teacher books and continuing to make plans I don't know if I'll use. Geez this isn't helping. Tomorrow we are going to hang out with Tom and Susan and baby Brandon. Next week Susan asked me to go shopping with her. Eventually my sister and I will be able to visit EMS and buy climbing stuff. Oh well. More calls to make.
Chicklette 2:08 PM

5 Comments:

Hey Aleya, long time no hear/talk to. Well I was just informed that you were at ENC graduation and that you are coming back to PA. Thats awesome. I finally graduated college and back in PA. When you get back we should hang out sometime.
-SKI-
REI and MooseJaw are vastly superior to EMS in basically every way ever.
Where is there a REI around here?
Conshohocken/Plymouth Meeting...about 16 miles from where you are now
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares