Thursday, September 20, 2007
Fall Cleaning and the Eboli Virus
Today I feel at about 70% productivity. I am still so tired. My family came to help me clean yesterday and we were at the school till 7pm. I have reclaimed my closets and the computer. The closets were disgusting. Mouse terds all over, dusty, and just gross in general. I found a bag of spring scales, a box of graduated cylinders, and a hot plate. I also found a model of an eye. I think this room used to be a math class because I found a lot of supplemental materials for 6th grade math too. I still need to get into my file cabinets and clean them out. I can’t even open them.
Today I am having them make a foldable about the scientific method. Then Friday they will design an experiment using the foldable. Then Monday we study, and Tuesday is a quiz. I am going to try and make it last the whole period and collect their note books while they work.
Today I am having them make a foldable about the scientific method. Then Friday they will design an experiment using the foldable. Then Monday we study, and Tuesday is a quiz. I am going to try and make it last the whole period and collect their note books while they work.
Chicklette 8:11 PM
