Monday, September 17, 2007
Possible Careers
Oh Dear,
I took a career quiz online fron NYU and here are the results:
1. Professor
2. Planner
3. Criminologist
4. High School Teacher
5. Teacher Assistant
6. Probation / Parole Officer
7. Child and Youth Worker
8. Race Car Mechanic
9. Meteorologist
10. Land Surveyor
Very close to what I am... The race car mechanic cracks me up.
Here are some others...
All types of mechanic including motorcycleand aircraft
25. Clergy
26. Locksmith
27. Environmental Engineer
30. Aerospace Engineer
31. Bookbinder
34. Humanitarian Aid Worker
35. Sport Psychology Consultant
40. Taxidermist
I took a career quiz online fron NYU and here are the results:
1. Professor
2. Planner
3. Criminologist
4. High School Teacher
5. Teacher Assistant
6. Probation / Parole Officer
7. Child and Youth Worker
8. Race Car Mechanic
9. Meteorologist
10. Land Surveyor
Very close to what I am... The race car mechanic cracks me up.
Here are some others...
All types of mechanic including motorcycleand aircraft
25. Clergy
26. Locksmith
27. Environmental Engineer
30. Aerospace Engineer
31. Bookbinder
34. Humanitarian Aid Worker
35. Sport Psychology Consultant
40. Taxidermist
Chicklette 6:12 PM
