Wednesday, September 19, 2007
So Sick...
I am so sick. I have a cold. Runny nose, sore throat, the works. It figures that this would be the day that I lay a smack-down. Both of my morning classes refused to be quiet and work on their Bellwork. Nothing mean spirited, just chatty. So we wrote an essay and I gave the “choose how you want your year to go” speech. The activity today was the PB&J Sandwich for an Alien- they had to write the procedures to make the sandwich so an alien can understand it. They all thought it was hilarious when I took the whole can of peanut butter and set it on the loaf of bread. We will see how 6th and 7th do. I am so tired I might have to give them something else. I don’t even have a tv to play a video.
Chicklette 10:10 PM
