Monday, October 01, 2007
My Nightmare
It’s Monday again. I overslept. I woke up at 6:47 am and left by 6:55am. I am usually out the door by 6:25. I didn’t find the traffic to be that different. It even seemed like the traffic infront of the highschool was better. I got in by 7: 40, just in time. Oversleeping and missing class is my worst nightmare. Everything would be out of control and control is something I must be in.
Today we discected a lima bean. One they had to peel apart while another softened in their mouth. Only 6th and 7th period complained about having to suck on one. The rest of the classes didn’t seem to care. 7th period is turning out to be a problem. They talk and talk and talk and talk. So much that they don’t get done what they need to. Today I made them clean the desks because they left the room a mess Friday. Tomorrow they get to do it again because not everyone cleaned and they left trash on the floor. So much pain for such a little thing. Tomorrow they make mini sprouters and grow radish and flax seed
Today we discected a lima bean. One they had to peel apart while another softened in their mouth. Only 6th and 7th period complained about having to suck on one. The rest of the classes didn’t seem to care. 7th period is turning out to be a problem. They talk and talk and talk and talk. So much that they don’t get done what they need to. Today I made them clean the desks because they left the room a mess Friday. Tomorrow they get to do it again because not everyone cleaned and they left trash on the floor. So much pain for such a little thing. Tomorrow they make mini sprouters and grow radish and flax seed
Chicklette 5:57 PM
1 Comments:
Dear Aleya: Sounds like you are doing very well with your class. I am so sorry that the teachers there are so 'catty' or negative. You are right, you should all be on the same team fighting together. I'll bet your leadership last year had a lot to do with setting the tone for the school.
I love you!!!!! Mom
I love you!!!!! Mom

