Thursday, October 25, 2007
NOWAY!!!
AHHHH!!!!!! Guess WHAT!?!?!
I applied this summer to be in the NSTA New Science Teacher Academy as an Amgen Associate Fellow. I forgot all about it till Gen reminded me. I checked my email yesterday and got the welcome letter!!! I get a membership, special classes and workshops, and all expenses paid to go to the NSTA Conference in Boston!!! I am so excited – this is the best news I’ve gotten all year. I have something to look forward to – even though I have to use personal days to go. Gen is going for sure, and I am trying to talk Heather into the adventure. It’s a nerd’s paradise – resources, projects, networking, free stuff, workshops… ::passes out:: There is even an electronic scheduler online - I’ve died and gone to heaven...
I applied this summer to be in the NSTA New Science Teacher Academy as an Amgen Associate Fellow. I forgot all about it till Gen reminded me. I checked my email yesterday and got the welcome letter!!! I get a membership, special classes and workshops, and all expenses paid to go to the NSTA Conference in Boston!!! I am so excited – this is the best news I’ve gotten all year. I have something to look forward to – even though I have to use personal days to go. Gen is going for sure, and I am trying to talk Heather into the adventure. It’s a nerd’s paradise – resources, projects, networking, free stuff, workshops… ::passes out:: There is even an electronic scheduler online - I’ve died and gone to heaven...
Chicklette 2:32 PM
