The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Friday, November 09, 2007

The Room

I have done a ton of work on my classroom. A ton. I have also enlisted the help of my mom and dad and brother and sister... They didn't know they were being enlisted. Anyway, I have reclaimed the storage closets, the desk, the bookshelf, the tables. The computer is still waiting, and I can't even open the filing drawers. Here are some before and after photos documenting my struggle. Mind that the before pictures were taken after I stayed till 7pm trying to "move in" on the first day. It was in reality, much worse.

Chicklette 9:17 PM

1 Comments:

I think the time you spent in your room did wonders! I like to enlist others to help too. It makes things go much faster. Your room looks great! Happy Teaching!

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares