Monday, December 31, 2007
2008 New Years Resolutions
Again, the yearly ritual:
I, Aleya, do hearby resolve to do the following:
1. Travel
2. Climb a whole lot more - possibly while traveling.
3. Publish 3 books (or more, I'm on a role)
4. Resolve my personal life
5. Sky Dive
6. Write in this blog like I used to.
7. Re-join CAP
8. Go to church every Sunday
9. Never slacken in my struggle with my corruption, however unsuccessful I may be.
I, Aleya, do hearby resolve to do the following:
1. Travel
2. Climb a whole lot more - possibly while traveling.
3. Publish 3 books (or more, I'm on a role)
4. Resolve my personal life
5. Sky Dive
6. Write in this blog like I used to.
7. Re-join CAP
8. Go to church every Sunday
9. Never slacken in my struggle with my corruption, however unsuccessful I may be.
Chicklette 8:50 PM
1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

