Saturday, December 22, 2007
Merry Christmas!
YAY! It's Christmas Break!!
I get one whole week to breathe. Not like I will actually be resting, I am going to my parent's house for christmas for 3 days, I have to plan lessons for the end of the marking period, I want to work on my books... and I DESPERATELY want to go to the spa but with only a few bucks in our account that's kind of hard.
Friday this kids were nuts, in a good way. We didn't do much work, and lots of people were missing, but the kids who were there were in a good mood. I cracked up during lunch when little miss "T" freaked out about us having matching earrings. All we did in 7th period was talk about what they wanted to do when they grew up.
We leave for my folk's church tomorrow morning. They are renewing their vows for their 30th aniversary. (aww) We are spend Monday and Tuesday there and coming back Tuesday night.
I get one whole week to breathe. Not like I will actually be resting, I am going to my parent's house for christmas for 3 days, I have to plan lessons for the end of the marking period, I want to work on my books... and I DESPERATELY want to go to the spa but with only a few bucks in our account that's kind of hard.
Friday this kids were nuts, in a good way. We didn't do much work, and lots of people were missing, but the kids who were there were in a good mood. I cracked up during lunch when little miss "T" freaked out about us having matching earrings. All we did in 7th period was talk about what they wanted to do when they grew up.
We leave for my folk's church tomorrow morning. They are renewing their vows for their 30th aniversary. (aww) We are spend Monday and Tuesday there and coming back Tuesday night.
Chicklette 6:55 PM
1 Comments:
Have a great vacation!
and Merry Christmas..
Kim
and Merry Christmas..
Kim

