Sunday, December 02, 2007
Thumb and Amanda = BABY!!!
Thumb and Amanda are having their baby TODAY!!!
Alex, or Thumb, is the one mentioned in this blog years ago at a youth group activity. We met though CAP and although we've been separated by time and distance, we always manage to keep in touch. Amanda is another CAP friend who is sweeter than sugar. Ali and Eric, also CAP sweet hearts, are the god parents. They were supposed to drive up next week for the delivery but Amanda went into labor yesterday. I just got a text from Thumb saying that they are at the hospital and baby would be here any time. I'm so happy for them!! I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Pray for a safe delivery!
Alex, or Thumb, is the one mentioned in this blog years ago at a youth group activity. We met though CAP and although we've been separated by time and distance, we always manage to keep in touch. Amanda is another CAP friend who is sweeter than sugar. Ali and Eric, also CAP sweet hearts, are the god parents. They were supposed to drive up next week for the delivery but Amanda went into labor yesterday. I just got a text from Thumb saying that they are at the hospital and baby would be here any time. I'm so happy for them!! I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Pray for a safe delivery!
Chicklette 1:25 PM
