The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Monday, January 21, 2008

400 Posts

I broke 400 Posts this week. Its sad considering that I've had this since I was 14. I should be over 1000 by now but I don't post every day, or every month even.

This was a 3 day weekendwhich means a 4 day week. The kids are going to be nuts. Thankfully all we are doing is review and testing. I'm going to try an idea that has been floating around the NSTA listserve - letting them make a "Cheat Sheet." I hope it will encourage some borderline kids to study and teach the more advanced ones how to reduce notes to testable material.

I am also beginning the new behavior chart this week. So help me I will teach my darlings manners, even if it kills me. :)
Chicklette 12:02 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares