The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friday after a full moon

The kids took a test today. All-in-all it may be more stressful then a regular class. I have to walk around "shhhh"ing students and looking irritated. Not fun.

I've gotten two comments now about how "nice it is that you and Ali are friends." (This is the Allentown Ali, not the Ali I've known for 10 years.) Another teacher heard that I was spending time with her and she wanted to know if we were painting our nails, like at a slumber party. No, no nails yet- Planning to take over the world is more like it.

I am so stoked about our business. After we get one book illustrated, our next job is going to be the website. I have not been this excited about anything in like... 4 months :) Well, maybe longer. This is rather life altering compared to the causes I usually take up. - Speaking of causes: I am now the co-coach of the swim team.

If a kid dies, I'm going to jump out of a window.
Chicklette 1:18 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares