The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Life after death

So today I went shopping with my mom and grandma. We've been trying to get out since the day after Christmas but it hasn't worked out. I haven't really been up to it. I got 3 new pairs of black shoes for school. One is a cute Nine West high heel. Makes me feel like a real person.
I just got done washing my clothes and blankets. They smelled like cigarette smoke. I'll just have to wash them again this weekend. Ali H is really nice to let me stay at her place, I sleep really well but I can't breathe. It is worth the 80 dollars I save in gas though.
I never thought I would do this, but I can't seem to fall asleep when its quiet any more. The thoughts in my head get way too loud. I have been draining my IPod battery all night.
Thursday I marched right into Ali H's classroom during 8th period. I could have sworn that it was the end of the day already and that the kids had gone home. I was so confused to find a full classroom. I had a great lab planned for Friday but I couldn't do it, we watched a video instead. Tomorrow is church and I have to think up some more reasons why I am "back" visiting my folks. Yay.
Chicklette 11:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares