The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Long Weekends

Yesterday I did a great lab with my kids. They loved it for the most part. I have a new plan to address the behavior issues with my "worst" class. I say worst, but they aren't. There are several kids in there that are brilliant. There are several boys in there that I think are out of control and there is no way that we are going to get good science in if they remain that way.

This is a long weekend. We have Monday off and I couldn't be more excited. I have always felt that if I could just have one more day that I could get everything done that I needed to get done. My honors class is going to be doing a min unit on global warming - all more extra work for me. I'll give it a try though.

I'm not going to church tomorrow. I don't want to make up more excuses. I just want to sleep in. Maybe I'll go to the pet store...
Chicklette 3:11 PM

1 Comments:

Sorry to hear you are not going to church, cause you adn both know God is the best encourager and 'lifter of your head' there is. At the same time, I encourage you to catch some of Billy's great sermons on Revelations at the church website OR sneak into the back of church where you know the teaching is good.
Hang in there!

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares