The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Quotes...

Every once in a while I wax philisophical. These are some quotes that have spoken to me lately...

"The world breaks everyone, and some get strong in the broken places." Ernest Hemingway
- This explains alot about my students and their lives.

"Her absence is like the sky, spread over everything."~C.S. Lewis (I love him.)
- I can relate to that kind of absence.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something is more important than being afraid. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all." - Princess Diaries
- This is where I am right now...

"Education: That which reveals to the wise and hides from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." - Mark Twain
- Oh so true!

"It's the clothes that make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain (again)
- Hahahahahaha

"The
Chicklette 7:03 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares