The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sexy little black shoes...

I got a pair of 9West shoes 60% off on a shopping trip with my grandma. Now, usually the words "sexy" and "grandma" are not used together, but she paid for them so I feel obligated to throw in a mention.

They are black with a narrow high heel and they wrap around my foot just right. I look like I know what I am doing in these shoes. Today I wore a little black pencil skirt and a blue knit v neck top and, of course, my shoes. I curled my hair into loose rings and added a little extra eye shadow. I wish I could take a picture but that might be a little vain. I gratiously took comments all day like "Miss! You should be a model!" and "Yo Miss! You look nice today!" Quite the rain from 12 year olds. I wore them all day and they still felt good.

I felt good.

Lord what a pair of sexy little black shoes can do...
Chicklette 10:22 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares